make her say




entries tagboard archives others

pee emm ess
Friday 22 January 2010 @ 9:20 am

im having a tummy cramp urggh why do i have to be born a girl? and tt reminds me of the coffee conversation i had today with a friend. WHY do we have to be born females? a gender who are born to wait and wait and wait for the other while they do whatever they want. i shall stop there cos that can go forever and i wish to sleep soon. okay anyway few things before i go, 

just wanna see if you have any opinions on this..
today someone goes

i: "mess you sell me the slk for 40k then after a semester you buy it again from me cos i want a convertible but my dad wont let me get it"
(is that rude or what? or maybe im just pms-ing.)
m: "err do you have the cash how r u gonna pay it?" 
(the main reason i asked this question was because i need a quick comeback. my anger wasnt actually because like show off you have the money!, no it was mainly because the way he asked was rude)
i: "cold cash"
m: "you guys are seriously one of a kind. so easy with money"

m: "tts retarded why not you just ask whether you can rent it"

okay anyway, is it me? or was he just plain retarded? is it me? his reply for the renting question was that "he didnt want to seem rude, rent seems rude". isnt it even ruder to ask me the former question? its like "EH I BUY YOUR CAR, THEN AFTER I USE IT, YOU BUY IT FROM ME AGAIN". 

then after "capslocking on the bb conversation" he said sorry he didnt mean it that way. he said the reason why he would want me to buy it back was because "i wont feel nice cos youre already giving me cheap price. if after i use it ill sell it again at a more expensive price, thats not very nice" ERRRR IN THE FIRST PLACE WHO SAID IM GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU FOR 40? but even so, dont you think the way he phrased the question was sorta rude? or is it normal and im just taking it the wrong way. seriously honest opinion. cos i absolutely dont know. its been a long time since i shout (or capslocked angrily in bbm in this case) at someone and i just felt weird after. i was so close to talking normally to him after, and even said sorry for shouting bla bla, but no i was like "believe in ur first instinct (understanding), stand up for what you thought at first". but then again, i felt super bad for shouting at him?! 

so please, honest opinions, cos maybe its just my pms. 
 

okay anyway, that was sorta my afternoon. luckily my night was entertained. other than late night coffee and gossip.. 


i came down with this cos i had to take medicine in the kitchen. my mom was carrying a bowl of ice cream for dad and she literally dropped everything (thank God it was plastic bowl)! but poor dad didnt get to have his ice cream, that was the last couple of scoops left. but anyway my moms reaction was really outta this worlddd! 


so this is no 2. is this funny or what? this girl posted a pic of herself, an emo one and wrote that. and look at the comment? that is like SHUT DOWN, SUCK A LEMON roight there!!

okay now im off to bed. goodnight! 
and arent we glad that many haitians are found today:) i believe that most of it come from prayers. so lets pray more ta night!